ART210 Women in Art
Explores the work of women artists from antiquity to the present and art that addresses gender. Examines works of the most important women artists from each period in relation to the changing roles of women in society and to the canon of art history. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 10:50am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Anna C Truxes||Books for CRN 43253
Class details for CRN 43253
|42098||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Elizabeth A Bilyeu||Books for CRN 42098
Class details for CRN 42098
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.