ART119 Basic Design: 4D Foundations
Introduces foundational aesthetic knowledge and skills related to four-dimensional Design such as video, sound and experiential methodologies. Investigates a broad range of techniques, materials and time-based dimensional strategies for the making of artwork. Explores design concepts through creative problem solving with consideration to historical and contemporary perspectives. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44234 Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7||Canceled||Not applicable||Myra L Day||Books for CRN 44234 $0|
Class details for CRN 44234
Notes: Intro to Web Art, Mozilla Hubs and Twine
Fridayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.