ART117 Basic Design: 3D Foundations
Introduces foundational three-dimensional aesthetic knowledge and skills. Investigates a broad range of techniques, materials and dimensional construction strategies. Explores design concepts through creative problem solving with consideration to historical and contemporary perspectives. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40880||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 112|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 11:50am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Colin P Kippen||Books for CRN 40880 $0|
Class details for CRN 40880
|40398||In-person||Sylvania CT 133|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 11am to 1:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Zeinab I Saab||Books for CRN 40398 $0|
Class details for CRN 40398
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.