ARCH110 Intro to Architectural Drawing
Covers basic Architectural drawing skills including lettering, line quality, plans, elevations, sections and axonometric drawings. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 6 to 9:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Peter R Harrison||Books for CRN 40451
Class details for CRN 40451
Fridayfrom 9am to 12:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2022
|Annemarie Jacques||Books for CRN 41760
Class details for CRN 41760
Thursdayfrom 9am to 12:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Courtney Y Jones||Books for CRN 44607
Class details for CRN 44607
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.