AMT216 AMT Practicum/Airframe
Provides further development of students' skills through practical application before graduating from the FAA-approved Airframe Subject Area curriculum. Includes personal evaluation of strengths and areas of improvement in Airframe Subject Area content. Prerequisite: AMT 108. Prerequisite/concurrent: AMT 208, AMT 109, AMT 211, AMT 212, AMT 213, AMT 214, AMT 115, WLD 210. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45061||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 112|
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 2pm
From September 26 through November 19, 2022
|Anders Rasmussen||Books for CRN 45061
Class details for CRN 45061
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.