AMT214 Instruments, Comm & Nav Sys
Presents basic functions, internal workings and maintenance procedures for instruments, communication, navigation and autopilot systems used on complex, modern aircraft. Prerequisites: AMT 102, AMT 203, AMT 204, AMT 105, AMT 106, AMT 107. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45058||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 110|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7am to 12pm
From September 26 through October 20, 2022
|Rich T McWhite||Books for CRN 45058
Class details for CRN 45058
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.