AMT213 Hyd, Pneum, & Landing Gear
Covers inspection and repair of aircraft landing gear and hydraulic system components. Prerequisites: AMT 102, AMT 203, AMT 204, AMT 105, AMT 106 and AMT 107. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44294||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 110|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7am to 12pm
From November 21 through December 16, 2022
|Thomas J Laxson||Books for CRN 44294
Class details for CRN 44294
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.