AD278 Practicum Prep
Develop an individualized plan to ensure readiness to begin practicum with an addiction counseling program. Prerequisite/concurrent: (AD 102 and AD 160) or (AD 150 and AD 151). (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 5 to 5:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Kristopher N Chew||Books for CRN 40649
Class details for CRN 40649
Notes: Online and face-to-face requirements.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.