AD270B Practicum: Addiction- Seminar
Focuses on the integration and synthesis of academic preparation with "real world" addiction counseling experience. Includes consideration of counselor self-care, healthy work practice, professional ethics and ongoing professional development. Corequisite: AD 270A. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Kristopher N Chew||Books for CRN 40654
Class details for CRN 40654
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.