AD256 Advanced Counsel and Addiction
Enhances the professional knowledge and skills of counselors preparing to enter the field. Focuses on current evidence-based practice/best practice models in addiction counseling, integrating a variety of conceptual theories into a comprehensive framework for human behavior, addiction, and change. Prerequisites: AD 160 or (AD 150 and AD 151). (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 5:30 to 9:20pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Dennis L Morrow||Books for CRN 43176
Class details for CRN 43176
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.