AD255 Multiple Diagnoses
Covers assessment of chemical dependency clients for communicable diseases and co-existing mental disorders, effective intervention, and referral of clients to optimum resources for resolving co-existing diagnoses. Develops clear ethical guidelines for alcohol and drug counselors practicing within an area of competence. Prerequisites: AD 101, AD 102, (AD 160 or AD 150), WR 121 and admission to the Addiction Counseling Program. Prerequisite/concurrent: PSY 239. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 2 to 4:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Orlando Rivera||Books for CRN 45250
Class details for CRN 45250
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.