AD202 Trauma and Recovery
Explores the neurobiology of attachment and reward as they relate to the addictive experience. Presents models of relational healing with a strong emphasis on specific skill acquisition that can be used in treatment settings. Utilizes trauma-informed and wellness-informed approaches targeted to working with families in the process of recovery from addictive disease. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 2 to 4:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Kiera Hansen||Books for CRN 44174
Class details for CRN 44174
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.