AD160 Basic Counseling
Introduces basic skills required for establishing an effective professional helping relationship. Emphasizes in-class practice and feedback. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42292||In-person||Cascade JH 207|
Mondayfrom 1 to 4:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Orlando Rivera||Books for CRN 42292
Class details for CRN 42292
|43174||In-person||Cascade JH 207|
Tuesdayfrom 5:30 to 9:20pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Dennis L Morrow||Books for CRN 43174
Class details for CRN 43174
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.