AD154 Client Record Mgmt & Addiction
Covers the knowledge and skills needed to plan individual treatment and manage client records. Includes all aspects of client record management including federal and state regulations and American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) placement criteria. Prerequisites: AD 101 and acceptance into the Addiction Counseling Program. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Kelsey L Payne||Books for CRN 42002
Class details for CRN 42002
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.