AD104 Multicultural Counseling
Focuses on diversity of populations using addiction counseling services. Emphasizes developing understanding of relevant cultural differences and building skills in addressing them. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Robert Morrissey||Books for CRN 42801
Class details for CRN 42801
Tuesdayfrom 2 to 4:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Robert Morrissey||Books for CRN 44606
Class details for CRN 44606
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.