AB100 Auto Body Basic Skills
Introduces oxy-acetylene welding, use of hand tools, equipment, and procedures in replacing and aligning auto body components including the use of MIG welders in auto body repair. Develops skills in repair of auto body metals. Discusses damage analysis and how dents are reshaped to original contours. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44404||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG2 129|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 5:50pm
From September 26 through December 15, 2022
|Geoff O Snook||Books for CRN 44404
Class details for CRN 44404
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.