EET123 Digital Systems 3
Combines digital and analog circuit topologies. Explores Analog/Digital conversion and memory circuits. Includes modification, troubleshooting and analysis of circuits with a programmable logic device (PLD) using a hardware descriptive language (HDL), such as VHDL or Verilog. Prerequisite: EET 111 and EET 122. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
LectureChoose one of these classes.
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 9:50pm
From June 29 through September 7, 2022
|Spencer L Poff||Books for CRN 30747
Class details for CRN 30747
Notes: meets in zoom for 3h and 1h self pace
LabAnd also choose one of these classes.
Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From June 30 through September 8, 2022
|Spencer L Poff||Books for CRN 31527
Class details for CRN 31527
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.