CEU3680 FN-Term4: Perspectives-ONLINE
Learn the unique nutritional needs of infants, children, adolescents, older adults, pregnant women, & physically active adults. Explore nutrition from the traditions of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Complete a capstone project.
As a nutritionist, you will provide valuable coaching and teaching in the reduction of and management of your clients' core imbalances. In this course, you will learn how to develop holistic, bio-individual nutrition plans and how to help clients implement them. You will also explore the basic business concepts, structures and considerations needed to launch your own nutrition practice or be an informed member of a functional healthcare team.
This course is the fourth of 4 terms required to complete the Functional Nutrition program. The full program prepares you for National Certification as a Nutrition Professional through NANP.
PAYMENT for your course(s) IS DUE WHEN YOU REGISTER.
Register and pay online or by phone: 971-722-8888.
You must drop a course at least one day before the class begins to receive a refund
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Credits: 6 CEU
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
Monday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 9pm
From June 27 through September 10, 2022
|Instructor: Zrinka Glavas|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $0
Notes: Part 4 of a 4-Term program. Last Day to add/drop 6-26-2022
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.