WLD210 Aviation Welding
Develop knowledge and manipulative skills with oxy-acetylene welding, torch brazing, and gas tungsten arc welding processes on steel and aluminum when performing various welds. Training will conform to current FAA 14CFR Part 147 requirements. Prerequisites: Placement into RD 90 or higher; placement into WR 90 or higher; MTH 60 or higher; AMT 101 with a "C" or higher. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|15698||RC BLDG2 132||SaSaturday|
from 7am to 3pm
From January 15 through February 19, 2022
|Textbooks for CRN 15698||Instructor: Matt J Scott|
Tuition: credit Fees: $36
Notes: Notes: For Aviation Maintenance Students Only.
Course details: CRN 15698
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Matt J Scott for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7600 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-7665 (Advisor) or 971-722-7021 (Shop).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.