WLD203 Structural Steel Welding Codes
Develops technical knowledge necessary for the reading and understanding of the AWS Structural Steel Welding Code, D1.1. Enables the use of a systematic method in the application and understanding of the Structural Steel Welding Code. Prerequisite: MTH 20. Prerequisite/concurrent: (WR 90 or IRW 90) and (RD 115 or IRW 115). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 43407||Instructor: Mark R Powlison|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: For questions please contact Welding Dept 971-722-7600
Course details: CRN 43407
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Mark R Powlison for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7600 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-7665 (Advisor) or 971-722-7021 (Shop).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.