PL295 Paralegal Capstone
Explores topics related to the completion of the Paralegal degree or certificate. Includes reflecting upon and synthesizing skills and knowledge gained in the Paralegal program, assessing professional readiness, developing a job search strategy, defining future educational goals and strategies, and demonstrating professional competence through assessment. Prerequisites: PL 202 or (PL 108 and PL 203). Prerequisite/concurrent: PL 103 and PL 204. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5 to 6:20pm
From October 1 through December 17, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45557||Instructor: Aubrey E Baldwin|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 45557
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Aubrey E Baldwin for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5212.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.