PL260 Administrative Law
Covers the processes of administrative law as it applies to state and federal agencies. Focuses on specific administrative agencies, as well as career opportunities in the field of administrative law. Prerequisite: PL 101. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 7 to 9:20pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 44359||Instructor: Irion Sanger|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 44359
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.