AD106 Nicotine Cessation
Presents an overview of nicotine addiction and specific evidence-based practices that have been demonstrated to contribute to successful nicotine cessation efforts. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5 to 5:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 41836||Instructor: Mike D Grant|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 41836
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.