PE182M Yoga Pilates Fusion I
Introduces the methods and skills of Hatha yoga and mat Pilates. Incorporates exercises for increased flexibility, core strength and stabilization, muscle balance, improved health, relaxation, and reduced stress in daily living. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 9 to 10:20am
From September 30 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 44148||Instructor: Kelsey L Deacon|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Course details: CRN 44148
No textbooks required
A webcam and microphone may be beneficial for this course, but optional. Students will need a way to attend live Zoom classes and/or view the recorded classes like a computer or a phone.
This course will meet once a week via Zoom and students are also required to view one recorded class a week and submit a short reflection assignment.
Final grades will be determined by weekly attendance points, weekly reflection assignment (for 1-recorded class each week) and a final reflection paper that is due at the end of the term:
- Weekly attendance - there will be ONE live Zoom class held on Thursdays at 9am and attendance will be taken. Students who can not attend the live classes have the option of taking the recorded class after and submitting a reflection assignment for attendance points. Attendance is not mandatory, but if students decide to take the Zoom recorded classes a reflection assignment must be submit for credit.
- Weekly reflection assignment for recorded class - students will need to view the recorded class posted each week and submit a short reflection assignment for attendance points.
- A 1-page final reflection paper will be submitted at the end of the term reflecting on the course.
To view instructor's bio please click here.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.