MUC263 Intro to TouchDesigner
Surveys the visual development platform TouchDesigner with emphasis on the interoperability of industry standard software used for projection mapping, VR, interactive media, performance and lighting. Recommended: MUC 282, MUC 277, MUC 271. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|45309||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 3:30 to 5:20pm
From September 28 through December 16, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45309||Instructor: Nathan A Gammill|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 45309
No textbooks required
A Mac or Windows computer is necessary to run Touchdesigner (Linux is incompatible).
Three button mouse (two buttons and a click-wheel) is very helpful.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.