HIM110 Health Record Content in Acute
Introduces the concept of health information management and health informatics including the components of content, use and structure of healthcare data along with information keeping practices in both paper and electronic systems. Corequisite: HIM 120. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 42438||Instructor: Aurae Beidler|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5667 (Admissions).
Course details: CRN 42438
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This class is only open to students accepted in the HIM program. For more information please see http://www.pcc.edu/him.
Any live lectures will be available through Zoom and recorded for students who cannot attend the live sessions.
The instructor is available through posted virtual office hours and offers additional appointments as needed.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg