FT280C EXS Prof Project II
Provides in-depth experience synthesizing, integrating, and applying professional skills and knowledge acquired during the Exercise Science program of study. A written learning contract which is specific to this course and mutually agreed upon by the student and instructor must be completed prior to registration. Prerequisites: Instructor permission, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45632||Instructor: Alma S Eaton|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: 4 credits = 120 hrs; requires set up prior to term start
Course details: CRN 45632
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Alma S Eaton for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-4210 (Admin Asst).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.