FT131 Struct & Function Human Body
Presents basic principles of anatomy, physiology, and exercise science. Introduces terminology, concepts, basic chemistry, cell structure and function, tissues, metabolism and the cardiovascular, respiratory, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, lymphatic and urinary systems. Prerequisites: Department approval required, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Prerequisite/concurrent: PE 181A or PE 181B or PE 181C. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 12 to 1:50pm
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 40382||Instructor: Arik S Wiest|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Remote and in-person requirements
SY HT GYMI||WWednesday|
from 12 to 1:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2021
|Instructor: Arik S Wiest|
Course details: CRN 40382
There is no additional technology required for this class.
All Monday lecture lessons will be synchronous via Zoom. Labs will be on campus and in person at Sylvania Gym 1. Lessons will be recorded and available to view asynchronously. For the labs and tests you are required to be in person on campus.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.