FMT210 Basic HVAC/R Install
Introduces basic application of HVAC/R installation and techniques. Integrates code requirements and practical field installations; including sheet metal, piping, and venting. Prerequisites: (FMT 112 or TE 9238); (FMT 102 or APR 132 or TE 9243) Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|45349||STC STC 120||MTuWThMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday|
from 8:30am to 2:20pm
From November 29 through December 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45349||Instructor: Richard G Willebrand|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Course details: CRN 45349
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.