FMT207 Pneumatic Controls
Provides HVAC service technician with the proper methods of diagnosing malfunctions in Honeywell control systems. Also covers thermostat/controllers of Robert Shaw, Johnson, Honeywell, and Barber Coleman. Includes elements of pneumatic systems, valve assemblies, dampers, controllers, thermostats, sensors, relays and air supply equipment. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 40760||Instructor: Robert T Walsh|
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
Course details: CRN 40760
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Students will be required to watch weekly online videos posted in the D2L Classroom "Content" section.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.