FMT202 Dir Digital Control Adv Tech
Covers the spectrum of advanced HVAC control applications for commercial building systems. Topics range from the single zone air handler to multi-zone and VAV systems, valve configurations, engineering calculations and how this equipment interfaces to Life Safety systems. Prerequisite: FMT 113. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45139||Instructor: John C Martin|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 45139
No, as this is a course on Facilities Maintenance and will encompass only the textbook(s) and documents from my resources (manufacturer's literature).
Following the specifics of the syllabus for the course is mandatory. As is attendance. Days that the student will be absent needs to communicate with me via an email so I can adjust roll call.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.