FMT102 Refrigeration II
Cover and analyze the operation of refrigeration system components. Includes compressors, condensers, evaporators, refrigerants and metering devices. Lab includes system components and compressor testing methods, focusing on charging, evacuation and recovery methods. FMT 102 and APR 132 cannot both be taken for credit. Prerequisites: FMT 101 or APR 131 or TE 9242. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|40673||STC Remote||MTuWThMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday|
from 1 to 3:50pm
From October 18 through November 4, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 40673||Instructor: Skyler B Stearns|
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
Notes: Tools required.
Course details: CRN 40673
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.