ESOL157N Level 5 Pronunciation
Presents the development of pronunciation competence as a process that involves determination of purpose, selection and adjustment of strategies, comprehension checks, and integration of prior with new knowledge to address the purpose. Includes identification and production of English consonants and vowels, reductions, common sound substitutions, stress and intonation at the intermediate level. Recommended for students who struggle to produce understandable intermediate level English. Prerequisites: Placement in ESOL 40/40N and 42/42N and 44/44N or higher; or successful completion of ESOL 30. Does not replace courses in the core curriculum.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
from 2 to 3:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2021
|Instructor: Edit K McDonald|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $76.30
Course details: CRN 43964
You will need a laptop, tablet, or smartphone and Internet.
We will meet on ZOOM on Wednesdays from 2:00-3:50.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.