ESOL103A Integrated Skills High Beg 1
Develops high-beginning English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills for international students. Promotes the process of combining knowledge, skills, and problem-solving strategies. Prerequisite: ESOL placement test within the past 12 months OR instructor permission. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|45198||SY Remote||MWFMonday, Wednesday and Friday|
from 9 to 11:45am
From September 27 through December 17, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45198|
|Instructor: Jennifer L Snyder|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: F-1 International Student Enrollment Only
Course details: CRN 45198
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
In this class, we will read, write, speak, listen, make new friends and have fun! You do not need to buy a book for this class. I will give you many papers to keep, and you will have homework almost every class. It will help you learn a lot of English.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.