ESOL102A Integrated Skills Int Beg 1
Continues to develop beginning English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills for international students. Promotes the process of combining knowledge, skills, and problem-solving strategies. Prerequisite: ESOL placement test within the past 12 months OR instructor permission. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|45193 Canceled||CA C. TBA||MWFMonday, Wednesday and Friday|
from 9 to 11:50am
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 45193||Instructor: STAFF|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: F-1 International Student Enrollment Only
Course details: CRN 45193
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Our textbook will be English in Action 1
Authors : Barbara H. Foley; Elizabeth R. Neblett
3rd Edition | Previous Editions: 2010, 2004
It is available through the Cascade Campus Bookstore. It is also available online.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.