ENGR226 Plane Surveying
Introduces basic concepts of plane surveying. Includes use of tape, level, and electronic total station, along with horizontal and vertical control networks. Includes network calculations and adjustments, angles and bearings, and topographic surveying and mapping. Prerequisite: ENGR 102 and (MTH 112 or CMET 123). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|40444 Canceled||SY Remote||FFriday|
from 9 to 11:50am
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 40444||Instructor: STAFF|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
|and SY Remote||FFriday|
from 1 to 3:50pm
Course details: CRN 40444
This course is taught remotely (Yes, I know, teaching Surveying remotely is odd) due to current rules regarding access and contact on PCC campuses. Access to a computer for lectures, labs and homeworks is mandatory.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.