ENGR105 ENG. Graph. 3-D
Introduces manual and computer-aided drafting used to design parts and assemblies. Covers sketching, basic drawing and dimensioning, geometric construction, and multiple views. Focuses on 3-D modeling techniques. ENGR 105, CADD 175 and CMET 237 cover similar material and cannot all be applied to graduation requirements. Prerequisite: ENGR 101 or (placement into MTH 111 and department approval). Prerequisite/concurrent: (WR 115 or IRW 115 or higher). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|45961||SY Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45961|
|Instructor: Adam Scheible|
Tuition: credit Fees: $18
Course details: CRN 45961
No textbooks required
PC desktop or laptop to install and run SolidWorks software
- windows 10.
- capable of participating in Zoom meetings (camera and mic).
- i5 or i5 processor
- 12+ GB recommended.
- mouse with a scroll wheel
Here's a video that will explain this.
A Dropbox.com account, which is free if you don’t already have one. This is similar to Google Drive.
Please attend scheduled Zoom meetings. These meetings may not be recorded in their entiretly.
You may schedule a time to have a one-on-one Zoom meeting with me if needed and if I am available.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.