ELT120 OSHA 10 Hour Safety Training
Introduces OSHAs General Duty Clause 5(a)(1) General Safety and Health Provisions, Competent Person, Qualified Person, Health Hazards in Construction, Electrical, Fall Protection, Stairways and Ladders, Scaffolding, Motor Vehicles, Hand & Power Tools, and Excavations. Awards a 10- hour Construction Outreach Completion Card from OSHA. This class can be used towards Continuing Education Units for Oregon State electrical licensing purposes. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5:30 to 8:30pm
From October 5 through October 26, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 44541||Instructor: Larry H Osborn|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 44541
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.