ECE196 Communication in ECE
Introduces the identification and utilization of different strategies to strengthen teaming and communication specific to early education settings. Covers culture and communication, including communicating with colleagues, staff and parents in early education environments. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 7:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 42895|
|Instructor: Tammy D Ulrich|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 42895
No textbooks required
Class is a face to face class being offered remotely. Microphone and camera are required.
Attendance and participation is required. Interactive course as we practice communication. Students will be part of a team throughout term.
Student will need the Concise Guide to APA Style.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.