ECE134 Practicum 2 in ECE
Covers development of intermediate level skills to work with children ages birth - 5 years old in a group setting. Includes the use of developmentally appropriate methods to support guidance and conflict resolution, schedule and routine planning, fundamental curriculum development, and environmental modification. Recommended: ECE 262. Prerequisites: ECE 133, ECE 130A, (ECE 122I or ECE 123P), and HEC 201, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 130B. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 42497||Instructor: Jennifer M Vernon|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Instructor approval required. Co-req ECE 130B.
Course details: CRN 42497
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This course is a correqruesit with ECE 130B.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.