ECE131A Practicum for Exp Teachers 1
Improves and strengthens beginning level skills for working with children ages birth-5 in a group setting at work sites. Includes the use of developmentally appropriate methods in recognizing and providing safe, responsive, and sanitary environments. Prerequisites: ECE 120, ECE 121, ECE 124, and department permission, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 130A. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 42027||Instructor: Jennifer M Vernon|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Instructor approval required. Co-Req ECE 130A.
Course details: CRN 42027
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This course is a correqruesit with ECE 130A.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.