ECE130C Practicum Seminar 3
Builds off the previous practicum and seminar experiences to review the advanced skills necessary for supporting the total development of children, ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Focuses on the role of the teacher in implementing a developmental program of early childhood education in two interdependent components: seminar and practicum. Prerequisites: ECE 130B, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 131C or ECE 135. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 43103||Instructor: Jennifer M Vernon|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Instructor approval required.
For information, contact Sylvania.
Course details: CRN 43103
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This course is taught remote and has a correqruesit with ECE 135.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg