ECE121 Observation & Guidance I
Focuses on age-appropriate guidance and observations techniques for individual children six weeks to six years. Topics include the ongoing dynamics of relationships, how values and belief systems impact guidance decisions, and the linkages between observation and guidance plans for individual children. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 43421||Instructor: Rachelle G Saceda|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 43421
Students must be familiar with D2L and Google Suites.
Typically, ECE 121 requires observation. It's tbd if observations will take place in an ECE setting or use videos for Fall 2021.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.