CIS133N Intro to Programming C#.NET
Introduces design, implementation and testing of software using C#.NET. Includes how to write C#.NET programs that solve practical, real world, business-oriented problems. Uses object oriented design techniques. Prerequisite: CIS 122 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 11am to 12:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 42744||Instructor: Mike A Mostafavi|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Course details: CRN 42744
Visual Studio 2017-2019
MS Word or Open Office
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.