APR260 Pneumatic System Operations
Covers the pneumatic systems used at today's industrial worksites for both control and process applications including system components. Covers the distribution of compressed air from different types of industrial air compressors including system components. Covers component and tubing sizing. Emphasizes component troubleshooting and repair, as well as working safely in proximity to a compressed air system. Prerequisite: APR 172, and (WR 90 and RD 90) or IRW 90 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement or department permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5:30 to 9:20pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45127||Instructor: Johnathan G Brown|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 45127
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.