APR227 NEC Review and Exam Prep
Assists and prepares the Electrical Professional and the Electrical Apprentice to take State of Oregon Electrical Licensing Examinations. Includes use of the National Electrical Code, Oregon Electrical Specialty Codes, and applicable Oregon Administrative Rules. Includes electrical calculations applicable to an examination and to the workplace. Recommended: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 42579||Instructor: John Lecarno|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 42579
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.