APR224 Electrical Code - Level I
Emphasizes the use and understanding of the National Electrical Code. Assists plant maintenance electricians in preparing for the state electrical exam. Topics include grounding, motors, wiring methods, overcurrent protection, branch circuits, calculations, feeders and specialty codes. Prerequisites: APR 223 or TE 9618. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5:30 to 9:20pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 41493||Instructor: John Lecarno|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Course identified for 4th year/1st term MPE apprentices.
Course details: CRN 41493
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.