APR203 LME: Electrical Code-Level II
Provides a working knowledge of the NEC. Topics include installation code requirements for the following: electrical equipment for general use such as motors, luminaries, air conditioners, cords, switchboards and panel boards. Also covers special occupancies which will assist students in locating and understanding electrical code requirements for hazardous locations such as gas stations, spray paint booths, aircraft hangars, health care facilities, places of assembly, theaters, manufactured buildings, mobile homes, temporary locations, etc. Electrical standards will be emphasized. Prerequisites: APR 202 or TE 9636. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5:30 to 9:20pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45124||Instructor: Lon F Tilden|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 45124
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.