APR144 LBME: Luminaires & Equipment
Introduces lighting fundamentals and their application in both indoor and outdoor environments. Covers fuses, circuit breakers, receptacles, wiring methods, blueprints, batteries, solid state components, and occupancy sensors related to their use. Prerequisites: APR 143 or Department permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45128||Instructor: Larry H Osborn|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 45128
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.