APR103 LME: AC Motors & Transformers
Covers the theory, construction, and application of transformers and three phase and single phase AC motors. Includes the theory and application of Delta wound and Wye wound motors and transformers. Includes Power Factor in electrical circuits, motor nameplate data, reading schematics, and electrical safety standards especially for Arc Blast and Arc Flash prevention and protection. Prerequisite: APR 102 or TE 9623. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 44004||Instructor: John E Fahrer|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 44004
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.